Friday, June 16, 2006

How about that timeliness training?

Have you taken that PALMS CBT yet?

I did - and I let them have it! You'll get your chance at the end of the training. What a waste of time! We know the timeframes - we just don't have the time and enough people to do the job. Just another insult!

We had a few more delinquencies this week (and we are not a pilot office) - some because we could not schedule them timely. I know they are required by the Feds to do a corrective action, but this certainly will not correct anything!

Go ahead- tell them the truth when you do yours - We're all mandated to take it. Maybe they'll start to wonder (or a few of them anyway) if they're really doing the right thing.

BTW - I'm not worried about being "identified" because from what I hear, alot of other workers have let them have it too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I let them have it too. Like we'd forget the most basic rule of casework.

Anonymous said...

insulting to say the least!