Saturday, May 13, 2006


Do you ever wonder why the Austin American Statesman doesn't cover the Accenture mess?

Well, guess where Stephanie Goodman once worked?

A reliable source reports that she was a big management suck-up (Big surprise as we know she did that at DHS - before the Wohlgemuth / Phillips / HB2292 / redistricting / Accenture / HHSC reign - and obviously during...) and that "her s*** didn't stink." This also explains how she deals with the media - goes straight to the top to complain & doesn't waste her time talking to the columnists or reporters (peons). She tries to find one minor factoid or something she thinks they can't prove in writing & requests a complete retraction.

And you know what? I don't think I have yet to see that Accenture has fulfilled the terms of their contract. Where are the savings? If they are there, why would HHSC and Accenture complain to anyone? Why are they upset that Grandma wants to do an audit?

Seems to me like they might have something to hide.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Goodman is the ultimate spin machine. I sometimes wonder if she actually believes the crap coming out of her mouth.

Cedar said...

Wow! Very illuminating! Thanks for the inside scoop!

Cedar said...

Very insightful! Thanks for the inside scoop! I don't see you mention the role of CPPP in this story. They really helped me out.

hhscsurvivalist said...

I hadn't gotten that far. Send me your experience with CPPP and I will publish it for you.